Prep and planning is vital to ensure that everything is clean, cosy, warm and welcoming for customers and clients over the Christmas and New Year period, when both commercial and residential bathrooms are likely to be used more than usual.
Our Director Richard commented: "The good news is that a bathroom makeover doesn’t have to involve a full redecoration. You can refresh a space using wall tiles, floor tiles, mirrors, lighting, storage and accessories. Even small changes can make a big difference. There are lots of ways to upgrade interiors, without breaking the bank – and we offer highly competitive trade pricing.”
Whether you’re a fan of statement style or understated elegance, here are Richard’s recommendations:
1. If you’re not replacing a project’s sanitaryware, focus on the walls and floors. And consider prospective materials carefully – there are lots of alternatives to traditional tile options.
2. Luxury vinyl tiles and planks are perfect for bathroom flooring, as they look and feel warm and cosy, especially in comparison with stone or ceramic alternatives.
3. Think carefully about colour, especially if your project space is small. Introducing a light, bright palette will instantly make a small bathroom or cloakroom look bigger.
4. Embrace the beauty of beige. A neutral design scheme is contemporary, but offers plenty of longevity. It works well with on-trend metallics too.
5. Want some ‘wow factor’? Use wall tiles to create a striking design feature.
Our highly skilled team are available to offer expert advice, technical know-how and in-depth product knowledge about bathroom tiles – for both walls and floors – and about our extensive bathroom accessories portfolio . We work closely with designers, specifiers, architects and homeowners.
You can peruse and buy comprehensive collections of more than 15,000 types of tiles, flooring and bathroom accessories for residential and commercial projects online or simply visit us at our Ascot showroom.
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images or receive more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please get in touch using the information below.
Further information :-
• We specialise in providing bespoke wall and flooring solutions with porcelain, stone and mosaic tiles, engineered wood flooring, bamboo, luxury vinyl and luxury wall panels for every project, large or small.
• We also offer a designer paint and wallpaper collection for discerning designers and homeowners.
• We offer a bespoke experience for large projects, which includes working closely with the client and unlimited private viewings.
• We have a dedicated showroom at 67 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP where you can peruse our comprehensive tiles, panel and flooring collections at your leisure.
• You can read our blog, which is filled with all the latest news and views from our team, from trends to product launches.