Our director Richard Skeoch explains: "On my blog, I explain how subtle shades of gold will enable you to create a chic, stylish interior. You can choose from matt and gold finishes in plain or patterned styles - the choice is yours. I explain how to tile with gold and a contrasting shade, such as white for a classic or contrast or black for a dramatic contemporary design. You can discover gold tiles lend themselves well to feature walls or can help to define a particular area, such as a shower. "
Our highly skilled team can offer expert advice on tile colours, technical know-how and in-depth knowledge. We work closely with homeowners, designers, specifiers, architects and celebrities.
You can peruse and buy comprehensive collections of more than 15,000 types of tiles, flooring and wall panels and bathroom accessories for residential and commercial projects online or simply visit us at our Ascot showroom.
To discover more on the gold tiles trend, visit our blog.
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images or receive more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please get in touch using the information below.
Further information :-
• We specialise in providing bespoke wall and flooring solutions with porcelain, stone and mosaic tiles, engineered wood flooring, bamboo, luxury vinyl and luxury wall panels for every project, large or small.
• We also offer a designer paint and wallpaper collection for discerning designers and homeowners.
• We offer a bespoke experience for large projects, which includes working closely with the client and unlimited private viewings.
• We have a dedicated showroom at 67 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP where you can peruse our comprehensive tiles, panel and flooring collections at your leisure.
• You can read our blog here, which is filled with all the latest news and views from our team, from trends to product launches.