Our director Richard Skeoch explains: "If you want to add interest and impact to a room, which will stand the test of time, for a residential or commercial project, there's no better way than with parquet flooring. This style can look just as good in a period property as it could in a contemporary setting. This flooring is strong, hard-wearing and makes a great choice for high-traffic areas, such as reception rooms.
"At Hyperion Tiles, we offer hundreds of different types of parquet flooring, in terms of material, size and colour. Probably the best-known parquet pattern is the single or double herringbone, but parquet can offer endless options so, ultimately, the choice is yours."
Our highly skilled team is available to offer expert advice, such as technical know-how and in-depth parquet flooring knowledge, to journalists, homeowners, designers, specifiers and architects. You can peruse and buy comprehensive collections of more than 15,000 types of tiles, flooring and wall panels and bathroom accessories for residential and commercial projects online or simply visit us at our Ascot showroom.
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images or receive more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please get in touch today.
Further information :-
• We specialise in providing bespoke wall and flooring solutions with porcelain, stone and mosaic tiles, engineered wood flooring, bamboo, luxury vinyl and luxury wall panels for every project, large or small.
• We also offer a designer paint and wallpaper collection for discerning designers and homeowners.
• We offer a bespoke experience for large projects, which includes working closely with the client and unlimited private viewings.
• We have a dedicated showroom at 67 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP where you can peruse our comprehensive tiles, panel and flooring collections at your leisure.
• You can read our blog here, which is filled with all the latest news and views from our team, from trends to product launches.