Richard Skeoch, director at Hyperion Tiles, explains: "We tend to spend a lot of time mulling over choices for indoor flooring, and it makes perfect sense to devote the same level of attention to prospective garden tiles. Whether you are keen to create a large space for entertaining, a relaxing place to enjoy family time, a cosy outdoor dining area, or simply somewhere to enjoy some peace and quiet, we've got a huge variety of garden tiles to suit."
The tiles showcased in this release are made from porcelain for an ultra-durable finish with suitable slip ratings, making them the perfect choice for functional, yet super-stylish, outdoor living. The Blenheim Paving Porcelain Textured Smoke Tiles are large format, which makes them ideal for creating an illusion of space outdoors. These have been designed to replicate the look of natural stone and can be used inside and out for a seamless flow from a kitchen or conservatory onto a garden.
Patterned garden tiles will instantly make a strong style statement, such as our Cabana Porcelain Havana Tiles, which will complement a classic-style garden, perfectly. This design has also been created for inside and outside use, bringing more versatility to your home and garden.
Hyperion Tiles is a leading supplier, which is renowned for our design-driven portfolio of porcelain, stone and mosaic statement wall and floor tiles, and engineered wood flooring. Check out our new blog for more information on garden tiles and visit this link to see our extensive selection of exterior Ca' Pietra tiles.
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images of/more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please email email@example.com.
Further information :-
• Hyperion Tiles has 30 years’ experience working with interior designers, hoteliers, architects and decorators on commercial projects in the UK.
• We specialise in providing bespoke wall and flooring solutions with porcelain, stone and mosaic tiles, engineered wood flooring and luxury wall panels for every project, large or small.
• We offer a bespoke experience for large projects, which includes working closely with the client and unlimited private viewings.
• We have a dedicated showroom at 67 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP where you can peruse our comprehensive tiles, panel and flooring collections at your leisure.
• You can read our blog here, which is filled with all the latest news and views from our team, from trends to product launches.