With a choice of contemporary square or round styling, plus single outlet, dual outlet and bath shower mixer options, each model features a high quality chrome finish, brass body and metal handles with cool touch surface technology, and a temperature override for added safety.
The Mian range is engineered to exceptional standards, is fully compliant with Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) quality criteria, and is backed by the Aqualisa five year guarantee on registration.
Options available from mid-January 2023:
• 300BAR – Mian round cool touch single outlet bar valve (110mm multi-mode adjustable handset)
• 300RSC – Mian round cool touch dual outlet bar valve (110mm multi-mode adjustable handset and 200mm drencher head)
• 300SBAR – Mian square cool touch single outlet bar valve (65mm square single mode adjustable handset)
• 300SSC – Mian square cool touch dual outlet bar valve (65mm square single mode adjustable handset and 200mm drencher head)
• 300BSM – Mian bath shower mixer (110mm round multi-mode adjustable handset, push button handset holder)
• 300LBAR – Mian round cool touch single outlet bar valve with lever handles (110mm round multi-mode adjustable handset)
These durable, high-performance systems include fast-fix brackets for straightforward installation in any bathroom, wet room or shower room setting. Each handset has been designed with soft-rub nozzles to ensure quick and simple cleaning and maintenance, while the adjustable height telescopic shower column and flexible 1.5m chrome-plated, stainless steel hose make operation effortless for all users. The dual outlet models feature an integral diverter to switch easily between the adjustable shower head and the generous overhead drencher.
Versatile and convenient, the Mian mixer shower range offers optimum performance with controlled flow, and is compatible with all UK water systems. Each model incorporates a brass body and metal handles for a high-end look and feel.
A separate Mian square single outlet concealed kit pack is available for a more discreet fitting.
Glenn Payne, director of sales – specification at Aqualisa, commented, “Recognised for its superior build quality, the Mian range has been established in the housebuilding and hospitality sectors for some time. This new updated collection combines all the durability and reliability of previous models with the added benefits of cool touch surface technology and elegant modern styling, making these showers perfect for a wide variety of domestic or commercial installations.”
The Mian range is supported by Aqualisa’s dedicated Contract and Specification Customer Care Team, with nationwide coverage from trained and approved on-site service engineers.
For further details, please visit the website below.
Pricing and availability
The new Aqualisa Mian collection is available now. For pricing and more information on how Aqualisa can assist with individual project requirements, specifiers can contact their Aqualisa representative or the Aqualisa Customer Support Team on 01959 560020 or 01 864 3363 (Republic of Ireland).